No contracts. No bosses. No cubicles. No bull#%&!
Become part of Toledo’s original cowork community. Join us today. It’s easy, secure and it’ll improve your outlook.
Ready? Select a membership level below.
Not sure if you’re ready to join? Do you have questions?
Contact us at email@example.com, or check out our FAQs below.
You’ve got questions. We’ve got answers.
- Do I have to sign a long-term contract?
- No. When you join Seed Coworking as a member, you join on a month-to-month basis. You can cancel your membership any time without additional charge.
- Can I change my plan at a later date?
- Yes. You can upgrade or downgrade once per month as long as there are available openings in the level you wish to join. If there are no available openings, we’ll place you on a waiting list for your preferred level.
- Can I sign up for another plan if I am on a waiting list?
- Yes, this is recommended. You will be notified via email if a space on the waiting list clears and you may change your plan at that time.
- What will show up on my bank statement?
- Your bank statement may read "STRIPE.COMSAN FRANCISCO" or "SEED COWORKINGTOLEDO". Stripe is the payment processor we are using to process your payments as we do not store your credit card information on our servers.
- When will I get notified if a spot on a waiting list opens up?
- Memberships are available on a first-come first-served basis. If you are next in line, you will be notified via email that a space has opened. If you do not accept the opening, it will be offered to the next person in line.
- Will I get charged automatically each month?
- Yes. You will be charged for your first month when you sign up. You will be charged every 30 days after that but you can cancel, upgrade, or downgrade your plan at any time.
- When will I get charged?
- You will get charged immediately. Since there is limited availability for each plan, the charge will ensure you have an available seat.
- When does my plan take affect?
- Your monthly plan will start immediately and you will receive a receipt when your payment clears.
- Where the heck do I park?
- Street parking is available on South Saint Clair Street (our fair lane) and on adjacent streets. These are metered spaces for short-term parking. Free street parking is available on South Saint Clair south of Lafayette Street. Parking can be difficult on game days. We encourage you to check the Mud Hen’s schedule and to arrive early.
Still feeling lost? We’d better get you to the contact section.